“A brief should be luminous, not voluminous.”- Irvin Taylor
Research and write persuasive briefs, submissions, and written addresses.
Filter your persuasive-writing prowess through the alembic of The Write House’s astounding and outstanding pedagogy.
Then you can implement writing that captures judicial imagination.
When you write as we teach, the judiciary will fall in love with your majestic prose, while looking askance at your opponent’s lumpen apologetics.
Briefwriting Masterclass is a mixed grill of law, linguistics, logic, psychology, rhetoric, and semantics. Its boldly interdisciplinary pedagogy makes this course indisputably nonpareil.
Briefwriting Masterclass will:
1. sharpen your analytical skills- you’ll learn to analyze facts, issues, and authorities;
2. hone your issue-spotting acumen- you’ll learn to identify and diagnose legal issues; and
3. deepen your precedent-application prowess- you’ll learn to synthesize helpful precedents and apply them with aplomb.
Dates: Wed 14-Fri 16 Dec2016
Time: 9am-5pm each day
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos
Before 15 Nov 2016: N150,000
From 15 Nov 2016: N200,000
Please pay to The Write House, 0153954433, GTBank.
- If you pay by online transfer, enter your full name in the Reference or Remarks column of your bank’s online platform, or email transfer advice to email@example.com.
- If you deposit cash or cheque, add your name to the deposit slip, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we confirm your payment, we shall register you and prepare your certificate in advance.
- If you’re unable to attend, you can defer or transfer your registration.
Senator 0806 735 1417
Kome 0806 092 6746
Ololade 0806 261 4730
The Write House
© Copyright DNL Legal & Style 2017.
This piece may only be copied on the condition that DNL Legal & Style is duly acknowledged in this manner: “Source: DNL Legal & Style. View the original