PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF BRANCH DUES
1. All payments can be made online – visit www.nbalagos.org.ng
You can also pay your Branch Dues at any Branch of Access Bank.
Account Name: NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION LAGOS BRANCH
Account number: 0723555702
2. Take your teller to the Bar Center at the Branch Office (close to Cash Office) at High Court of Lagos State, Igbosere and obtain your Branch Receipt.
BRANCH DUES PAYMENT SCHEDULE/SELF ASSESSMENT
S/NO. YEAR OF CALL BRANCH DUES PAYABLE
1. 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, & 2013 N4, 500
2. 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009 N6, 000
3. 2008, 2007, 2006 2005, 2004, & 2003 N8, 500
4. 2002, 2001, 2000 &1999 N10, 500
5. 1998 & before (20 YEARS & ABOVE) N13, 500
6. SAN AND BENCHERS N18, 500
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF *PRACTICING FEES:*
1. Go to the under listed banks and pay the prescribed fees as shown in the payment schedule below.
Account Name: SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA [BPF]
Account Number: Access Bank Plc. No. 0000976716
Branch Code: 058
PRACTICING FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE/SELF ASSESSMENT
S/NO. YEAR OF CALL PRACTICING FEE PAYABLE
1. 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 N5, 000
2. 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009 N10, 000
3. 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004 N17, 500
4. 2003 (15 YEARS & ABOVE) N25, 000
5. SAN AND BENCHERS N50, 000
Retain the duplicate teller and take photocopy of the teller to NBA Lagos branch office. The teller will be sent to the NBA National Secretariat on your behalf for the issuance of Bar Practicing Fees Receipt or whatever maybe issued by the National body. Please note that the Branch does not and cannot generate receipt for Practicing Fees hence you will be notified if and whenever the Branch is in receipt of your Bar Practicing Fees Receipt or whatever maybe issued from the national body.
1. In assessing yourself for the right amount to pay, please note that in the computation of year of call that you are a year at the Bar from the very year of call and not from the anniversary of your year of call. E.g. a Lawyer called to the Bar in December 2013 pays for 5years etc.
2. Underpayment simply means paying sums not commensurate with your year and such payment are void payments and does not count for you or the branch if not rectified before 31st March for Practicing Fees and Branch Dues.
3. Please request for the specialized tellers at the bank for payment of practicing fees. However, where there are no specialized tellers available at the bank please use general tellers indicating the following fundamental details in your teller: Full names as contained in your call to Bar Certificate; Year of Payment (2017); Branch Code (058); Year of Call; Amount Paid & Mobile Phone No.
4. Submit a clear & legible copy of the Practicing Fees Teller at the Bar Centre.
NBA LAGOS BRANCH *BUILDING LEVY* SCHEDULE
S/NO. YEAR OF CALL AMOUNT PAYABLE
1. 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, & 2013 N5, 000
2. 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009 N10, 000
3. 2008, 2007, 2006 2005, 2004, & 2003 N20, 000
4. 2002, 2001, 2000 &1999 N30, 000
5. 1998 & before (20 YEARS & ABOVE) N50, 000
6. SANS AND BENCHERS N1 Million
You can also pay your Building Levy at any Branch of Access Bank.
Account Name: NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION (LAGOS BRANCH) BAR CENTRE ACCOUNT
Account number: 0723730297
For further information please forward your enquiries to the undersigned through either the email address or the mobile telephone number below.
Send your press release/articles to: