The President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) is in Melbourne, Australia for a 5 day working visit and Legal Services Trade Mission.
The aims and objectives of the Legal Services Trade Mission include amongst others the following:
• Strategic engagements on and promotion of the NBA Strategic Plan to bolster international networking relations and economic wealth exchange between Nigerian lawyers and their Australian counterparts;
• Strengthen relations between the Australian and Nigerian Governments through Law.
• Develop Partnerships between the Nigerian and Australian Bar and Business Associations.
• Deepen the knowledge and expertise of Nigerian Lawyers on Common Law vide a legal knowledge exchange programme.
• Create awareness about the Nigerian legal and business climate to Organisations interested in Doing Business in Nigeria.
• Create networking opportunities for Nigerian Lawyers and Law Firms.
The NBA President, Executive Governor of Bauchi State and spouses and Representatives of the Australia-Africa Chamber of Commerce in group photograph after the end of meeting.
President making presentation of gifts to the President of the Australia-Africa Chamber, Mr. Roger Phillips.
President making presentation of gifts to the representative of the State Government of Victoria, Ms. Ashling James
President making presentation of gifts to the President of the Nigerian Society in Victoria Mr. Fred Alale
NBA President A. B. Mahmoud, OON, SAN, and the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, M. A. Abubakar along with their spouses, Hon. Justice Patricia Mahmoud and Mrs. Abubakar; and Mrs. Ifueko Alufohai, Executive Director, NBA at a high level meeting with representatives of the Australia-Africa Chamber of Commerce.
NBA Delegation led by the President A. B. Mahmoud OON, SAN, on a walking tour of Melbourne Central Business District after meeting with Australia-Africa Chamber of Commerce.
Send your press release/articles to: