The Nigerian Law School Centennial Class 86 Association has elected new officers to pilot the affairs of the Association.
The election was held during the Association’s Annual General Meeting and luncheon held on 22nd of August, 2017 at the just concluded Nigerian Bar Association Annual General Conference held in Lagos.
In a statement issued by the Public Relations Officer of the Association and made available to DNL Legal &Style, the elected officers are:
- Oladipo Okpeseyi, SAN.- Chairman
- Marcel Oru- Secretary
- Babatunde Ogala – Public Relations Officer.
- Kehinde Akinlolu, SAN, –
- Yetunde Akinloye- Financial Secretary.
- Tokunbo Ajayi – Treasurer
- Vincent Otiono – Welfare Officer.
- Sola Oluwanuga – Assistant Secretary.
© Copyright DNL Legal & Style 2017.
This piece may only be copied on the condition that DNL Legal & Style is duly acknowledged in this manner: “Source: DNL Legal & Style. View the original piece on: (insert Hyperlink)