The Nigerian Bar Association wishes to bring to the attention of all Lawyers that participated at the just concluded 57th Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Annual General Conference (AGC) 2017 who were unable to collect their tablets; that the Technical Committee on Conference Planning (TCCP), at a Retreat held in Lagos on Friday 29th September 2017, has resolved as follows;
- That the process of procuring tablet for Conferees who are yet to collect their tablet is ongoing and will be concluded before the end of the month of October, 2017.
- That only those who have verifiable evidence of payment and registration for the Conference will be attended to.
- That NBA Sponsored Young Lawyers who were unable to collect their tablets during the Conference should contact the NBA Secretariat for collection at the end of this month(October 2017)
- That the NBA President, A. B Mahmoud OON, SAN has mandated the Secretary of the TCCP, Muritala Abdul-Rasheed Esq and Assistant Director Membership/ Bar Services, Ajijola Omega Sarah (Mrs.) to verify and ascertain the veracity of the claims submitted to the National Secretariat.
- That all those who have sent their claims to the National Secretariat will be contacted upon arrival of the tablets for personal collection.
The NBA appreciates our affected Colleagues for their patience as the issue is being addressed with all seriousness.
Aare Isiaka Abiola Olagunju
General Secretary, NBA
Dated this 4th day of October, 2017
© Copyright DNL Legal & Style 2017.
This piece may only be copied on the condition that DNL Legal & Style is duly acknowledged in this manner: “Source: DNL Legal & Style. View the original piece on: (insert Hyperlink)