The Nigerian Bar Association has announced the date for its National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting.
according to the information signed by the NBA General Secretary, the NEC meeting will hold as follows
DATE: 22 – 24 NOVEMBER 2017
VENUE: Le Meridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort, Uyo Akwa Ibom State
TIME: 9:00 AM PROMPT
- NEC Prayer
- Minutes of the Last NEC Meeting
- Matters Arising From the Minutes
- President’s Speech
- National Secretariat Report
- Reports: Sections, Fora, Committees and Work Groups
- State of the Nation
- Any Other Business
Please Note: This meeting is for NEC members only; the participation is limited to:
- National Officers
- Past Presidents
- Past General – Secretaries
- Branch Chairmen
- Branch Secretaries
- Branch NEC Representatives
- Co-opted NEC members
- Preregistered Observers only which application must be received at the national secretariat on or before Friday 10th day of November, 2017.
For further inquiries, please contact the Bar Services on 08175751180, 08035610784 and Omega on 08039177886. And for booking and reservation of hotel accommodation contact the Welfare Secretary on 08034746221.
© Copyright DNL Legal & Style 2017.
This piece may only be copied on the condition that DNL Legal & Style is duly acknowledged in this manner: “Source: DNL Legal & Style. View the original piece on: (insert Hyperlink)