The Council of Legal Education has released the result of the Bar Final Examination conducted in August 2018 as follows with a total number of 161 candidates graduating with first class.
The result was announced by the Director General of the Nigerian Law School Prof. Isa Hayatu Chiroma SAN on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
Below is the breakdown of the results:
- Total number of students who participated at the examination: 5,846
- Total number of successful candidates: 4,633 (79.25%)
- Total number of candidates with conditional pass: 218 (3.73%)
- Total number of candidates who failed: 965 (16.51%)
- Total number of candidates absent: 30 (0.51%)
161 (2.75%) Candidates were graded in First Class
Candidates graded in second class upper: 695 (11.89%)
Candidates graded in Second Class Lower: 1,276 (21.83%)
Candidates in pass: 2,501 (42.78%)
The above translates in percentage as follows:
Pass – 79.25%
Conditional pass – 3.73%
Fail – 16.51%
CALL TO BAR CEREMONIES
The call to bar ceremonies for the successful candidates will hold on November 27th, 28th and 29th, 2018 in Abuja. Further details will be given in due course.
© Copyright DNL Legal & Style 2017.
This piece may only be copied on the condition that DNL Legal & Style is duly acknowledged in this manner: “Source: DNL Legal & Style. View the original