The Technical Committee on Conference Planning (TCCP) of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has commenced registration of Lawyers recently called to the Nigerian Bar as at July 2018 for the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) 2018 Annual General Conference.
They are also hereby advised to take advantage of the early bird registration which closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday 31st July, 2018 so that they can benefit from the 2018 edition of the Annual General Conference (AGC) which promises to deliver huge benefits in terms of capacity building, mentorship for young lawyers, networking and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) points.
- Log on to www.nbaconference.com
- Click Register tab
- Click NBA Member
- Insert name as written on the Supreme Court Roll
- Select your name and immediately your enrolment number will come up from the drop down menu; then click continue
- Fill all required fields and upload a compatible photo
- Proceed to payment on the paystack platform
- Upon successful payment, you’ll receive a notification from paystack and a subsequent mail from the TCCP Chairman
- Subsequently, you may log in to view profile. Your username is the email address with which you registered and your password is your enrolment number: SCN000000
NOTE: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS STRICTLY ONLINE!