The institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is offering an executive route to Membership of the Institute to enable distinguished professionals possessing a minimum of first degree to join the institute.
The above opportunity applies to the following categories of people:
- Distinguished personalities working in the Public Sector who are not below the rank of Assistant Director or who have spent 10 years in Senior Management position in reputable public companies/organizations
- Company Secretaries of Public Companies who have 10 years cognate experience in secretarial, compliance and corporate governance
- Professors of Corporate Governance in the Academia or in Corporate Practice
- Doctorate degree holders with not less than 7-10 years teaching experience in law, accounting and finance in tertiary institution.
- Legal Practitioners with not less than 15 years post call practice experience.
View details in the attached: