The LAWSAN LAW & POLICY REVIEW is a Journal published annually by the Law Students’ Association of Nigeria (LAWSAN), geared towards contributing to legal research and scholarship by providing a medium or avenue for Law Students, Lawyers, Judges and Jurists to unleash contemporary legal issues and problems with a view to enhancing the development of Law in Nigeria.
The Directorate of Research and Training, LAWSAN which serves as the Editorial Board of the above named journal hereby invites submissions of well-researched articles, policy reviews, statute reviews, case commentaries and book review in any area of the law for publication in the Volume II of the Journal.
It is in the light of the foregoing, that prospective contributors are enjoined to comply with the following guidelines:
- All manuscripts must be in their original forms and should NOT have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- Manuscripts should be typed on an A4 size paper, using Microsoft Word, double spacing, Times New Roman, 12 font size, automatic footnotes numbered consecutively. Endnotes are not acceptable.
- Manuscripts must be written in English: Writing style and organization including paragraphing, language, syntax and flow.
- Manuscripts should have a cover page, containing names, titles, institutional affiliations, qualifications, e-mail address and telephone numbers of the authors.
- Manuscripts may contain an abstract not exceeding 200 words, and must contain an introduction and a conclusion.
- Manuscript must not exceed 20 pages, however, exceptionally written articles might be considered where necessary.
- CITATIONS must strictly follow the OSCOLA (Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities) format of referencing in the manuscripts.
- All manuscripts must be sent to this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All manuscripts should reach the email@example.com e-mail address on or before the 14th day of January, 2019.
REFERAL: Articles will be Peer Reviewed for accuracy and relevance. Contributors are implored to do thorough proofreading of their works before submission. Hence, contributors may be requested to revise their articles before final acceptance.
LAWSAN will accept only papers which have not been previously submitted or have not been accepted for publication in other journals.
LAWSAN does not accept or charge submission or processing fees. Copyrights for all published articles shall be retained by LAWSAN. Authors shall receive notification of receipt of their submissions. Authors whose articles are accepted for publication will also be notified via email which they are to provide during submissions.
Abdul-Hameed Ahmad Sajoh,
Director of Research & Training, LAWSAN
Ogaku Kanu Agabi,
Directorate of Research & Training, LAWSAN
Law Students’ Association of Nigeria (LAWSAN)
Faculty of Law,
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.