Ahead of the Law Student Association of Nigeria (LAWSAN) 2018 National Convention scheduled to hold between 4th -9th February, 2018 in Lagos, the organizers have set up the guideline for the registration of intending delegates and participants.
- All chapters are entitled to present a maximum of 30 persons as delegates to the Convention
- Each intending delegate shall be liable to pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7, 000.00)
- All chapters shall be liable to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Nigerian Naira which shall entitle its members to participate in the
- All delegates must register under a chapter.
- All chapters intending to participate in any of the competitions shall be required to have registered at least twenty (20) delegates.
- All payments shall be made to the Chapter Heads across all Faculties of Law in the country who shall in turn remit same and list of delegates to the National Body’s Account below:
Account Name: Law Students’ Association of Nigeria
Bank: Sterling Bank Plc
Account Number: 0065503354
- All sums (delegates’ registration fee and faculty registration fee) must be paid into the LAWSAN Account on or before 22nd January, 2018.
- A delegate shall be entitled to the following:
- Accommodation during the Convention
- Conference Materials
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Pass to all events including the picnic, dinner and after party
- Delegates are expected to come with the following outfits;
- Suits- ( at least a pair of black suit)
- 2 Corporate shirts and appropriate Ties
- A Dinner outfit
- A traditional attire
- Evening Wear
- Picnic Wear
- Delegates are expected and required to be of good behavior befitting of a budding lawyer during the Convention, and derailment from these will this will result in severe sanctions.
DNL Legal & Style will continue to provide updates on the convention which promises to be the best outing so far.
Watch this space!