The Vice Chancellor of Lagos State University, Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun, Son of the late Supreme Court Justice, Prof. Mohammed M. Akanbi and the Attorney General of Lagos State, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem are among the 31 Legal practitioners who were today elevated to the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
The new silks were announced today at the Legal Practitioners privileges committee’s 133th Plenary Session. The Rank is awarded as a mark of excellence to members of the legal profession who have distinguished themselves as advocates and academics.
Swearing in ceremony will be on 24th September, 2018 during the Supreme Court’s New Legal Year.
The new Appointees are
- Oba Maduabuchi Esq
- Essien Essien Udom Esq
- Oluyemisi Adefunke Bamgbose
- Metong Bertram Robert Urombe Esq.
- Wahab Olasupo Egbewole
- George Cheidu Igbokwe Esq.
- Olubowale Taiwo Esq.
- Oluwole Osamudiame Iyamu Esq.
- Adekola Adeyeye Oluwoye Esq.
- Stephen Ojomeko Zakari Adehi Esq.
- Oluseun Takintayo Akinbiyi Esq.
- Emmanuel Ozoemenam Achukwu Esq.
- Kenneth Chukwuemeka Ahia Esq.
- Louis Maduforo Alozie Esq.
- Prof Isa Hayatu Chiroma
- Prof Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun
- Adeyinka Patrick Olamide-Fusika Esq.
- Johnson Olalekan Ojo Esq.
- Wole Seun Agunbiade Esq.
- Olayode olamide Delano Esq.
- Tanimu Muhammed Inuwa Esq.
- Sonny Oluchukwu Wogu Esq.
- Prof Offorinze Dike Amucheazi
- Adewale Eyitemi Atake Esq.
- Ikhide Ehighelua Esq.
- Mosediq Adeniji Kazeem Esq.
- Edmund Chinonye Obiagwu Esq.
- Prof Muhammed Mustapha Akanbi
- Cosmas Ikechukwu Enweluzo Esq.
- Ishaka Dikko Mudi Esq.
- Olabode Olutoyin Olanipekun Esq.