The National Secretariat is pleased to announce the commencement of registration for The LAWSAN NATIONAL LEGISLATIVE SUMMIT, scheduled to hold on the 27th and 28th days of September, 2018 at Baze University, Abuja.
TAKE NOTICE that the registration guidelines are as follows:
- Registration commences on Monday, the 27th day of August, 2018 and closes on Wednesday, the 26th day of September, 2018 at 12:00pm.
- There shall be on-site registration of delegates at Base University, Abuja, but extra charges will apply.
- All Universities with a Faculty of Law in Nigeria are eligible to participate in the Summit.
- Each Chapter is eligible to register five (5) delegates, out of which two (2) are Senators.
- The Chapter Head and one (1) other delegate from each University shall be inaugurated as Senators in the LAWSAN National Senate during the Summit, and shall be eligible to vie for and hold Principal Offices in the Senate, subject to the provisions of the LAWSAN Constitution and LAWSAN Electoral Rules, 2017.
- Delegates shall pay a Delegates’ Registration Fee of ₦6000 (Six Thousand Naira) each.
- The above fees shall cover registration, accommodation, transportation within the Summit, Parliamentary Identity Cards (for Senators), Certificates of Participation, a copy of the LAWSAN Constitution (for each Chapter) and Summit Materials/ Souvenirs.
- Base University, Abuja (the host University) is eligible to register Seventy (seventy) delegates with a Delegates’ Registration Fee of ₦4000 (Four Thousand Naira), which shall cover all the items in (7) above, exclusive of accomodation and Transportation.
- On-site registration shall attract extra charges of ₦1000 (One thousand Naira) for each delegate.
- All shall be made to the following account:
Account Name: Law Students’ Association of Nigeria.
Account Number: 0065503354
Banker: Sterling Bank Plc.
- Upon payment of the prescribed fees, each chapter shall send payment reference (a copy of deposit slip or a transaction screenshot in case of mobile transfer) and the names of its registered to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the completion of the above, a link will be sent to each registered chapter/ delegate for the printing of their Delegates’ Tickets.
- All correspondence and enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Hussein Murtala Musa
General Secretary, LAWSAN
Onyegbu Chiamaka Stephanie
Assistant General Secretary, LAWSAN