The Legalogue is an open access and peer-reviewed Journal published annually by the prestigious University of Nigeria Students’ Bar Association, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. The Legalogue aims to contribute to legal research and scholarship by providing a platform for academics, practitioners, jurists and students to unveil views on contemporary legal issues and developments with the objective of shaping legislation, promoting and influencing legal reforms and policy review for the benefit of society.
The Editorial Board of the above named journal hereby calls for the submission of well-researched articles, statute reviews, case comments/notes and book review in any area of the law for publication in the Volumes V of the Journal.
- Rapid Publication
- Index Factors
- Inclusion in bibliographic databases
- Quality and high standards of peer review
- High visibility and promotion of your articles
- A complimentary copy of the journal
However, contributors are required to comply STRICTLY with the following guidelines:
- All manuscripts must be in their original forms and should NOT have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- Manuscripts should be typed on an A4 size paper, using Microsoft Word, double spacing, Times New Roman, 12 font size, automatic footnotes numbered consecutively. Endnotes are not acceptable.
- Manuscripts must be written in English: Writing style and organization including paragraphing, language, syntax and flow.
- Manuscripts should have a cover page, containing names, titles, institutional affiliations, qualifications, e-mail address and telephone numbers of the authors.
- Manuscripts must contain an abstract not exceeding *200* words, an introduction and a conclusion.
- Manuscripts will be peer-reviewed on a double-blind basis and contributors maybe requested to revise their articles before final acceptance.
- Manuscripts should be sent to this E-mail address: email@example.com
- All manuscripts should reach the e-mail address on or before OCTOBER 21st, 2018.