After the preliminary rounds, eleven finalist have emerged for the grand finale of the Babalola’s Law Dictionary to be held in Lagos on Friday 7th June 2019.
After the keenly contested rounds, the following young lawyers emerged as finalists:
- Mercy Ayodele – A.O. Fayemiwo &co.
- Shade Kalesanwo- Grandlaw Partners
- Olukolade Ehinmosan- A. O. Fayemiwo & co.
- Sandra Eke – SPA Ajibade & co.
- Ezeokoye Chukwuemeka – E. Osoka & Co.
- Ogazi Emmanual- A. O. Fayemiwo
- Ujah Ifeanyi- Grandlaw Partners
- Bongning Wudirah- NYSC
- Abdul Abdulateef- Ikeyi Shittu & co.
- Olaitan Victor- Macbenson Consult
- Oluwatomilola Oyewusi- Afe Babalola & co
The grand finale holds in June 2019 but the competition judges will be unveiled in May.