– Locate the Appeal Section of any Magistrate Court closest to you.
– The Appellant provides the Judgement/Rulings of the Court.
– The Appellant seeks Leave of the Court.
– The Appellant files Notice of Appeal within 30 days.
– The Appellant picks a Civil Form 7, stating the following;
a. Suit No.
b. Name of parties involved
c. A date for settlement of records
d. Name and Signature of the Appellant and Respondent
– The Appellant deposits the sum of Five Thousand Naira only, to an assigned bank for the Condition of Appeal at the Appeal Section.
– The Appellant takes the motion to the High Court for hearing.
For more information, Visit the Appeal Section of any of the Magistrate Courts in Lagos State.
Source: Office of the CJ, Lagos State