The 2019 Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association Section on Legal Practice (NBA-SLP) has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 7th to Wednesday 8th May, 2019
Venue: International Cultural, Conference & Events Center, the Dome, Igbatoro Road, Akure, Ondo State.
Theme: Value Added Legal Practice.
Registered SLP members:
Young Lawyers: 8,000
Senior Lawyers: 10,000
Young Lawyers: 15,000
Senior Lawyers: 20,000
Registration benefits includes
- Certificate of Participation with 20 credit unit from CLE;
- Full participation and attendance of life changing lectures;
- Breakfast & Lunch Breaks;
- Cocktail/Welcome Party;
- Law Materials & Book Exhibition; and
- Discount Hotel Accommodation. For choice of accommodation follow the link: https://www.nba-slp.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/List_Of_Hotels_In_Akure.pdf
Visit http://www.nba-slp.org to register online
For further information, contact the administrator of SLP on +234 802 338 7841.
© Copyright DNL Legal & Style 2017.
This piece may only be copied on the condition that DNL Legal & Style is duly acknowledged in this manner: “Source: DNL Legal & Style. View the original