The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission announces vacancies in the office of Judge of High Court of Rivers State.
Candidates suitable for the appointment as Judge of the State High Court are called to express interest/apply.
To be eligible for consideration for this appointment, the candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements: –
- Candidate must be a Legal Practitioner in Nigeria and must have been so qualified for a period of not less than ten (10) years with considerable knowledge and experience in the practice of law.
- Candidates must be of good character and reputation with strong traits of diligence, hard work, honest, integrity, sound knowledge of law, and consistent adherence to professional ethics.
- Candidates must have:
- Active successful practice at the Bar, including satisfactory presentation of cases in court as a Legal Practitioner either in private practice or as a Legal Officer in any Public Service; and/or
- Satisfactory and consistent display of sound and mature judgement in the office as a Chief Registrar or Chief Magistrate; and/or
- Credible record of teaching law, legal research in a reputation University and publication of legal works.”
Suitable qualified and interested persons are to forward their expression of Interest/Application with requisite qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae to:
Judicial Service Commission,.
1st Floor, Block B,
High Court Complex,
Expression of Interest/Application must reach the Commission on or before Friday, 14th August 2020, at 4:00 p.m