The President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Olumide Akpata has appointed a twelve-man team as the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) observers for the Edo State Gubernatorial election scheduled to hold on Saturday 19th September, 2020.
The above is contained in a statement signed by Dr. Rapulu Nduka the National Publicity Secretary of NBA.
The observer groups which would be led by the NBA 1st Vice President are as follows:
- John Aikpokpo-Martins – NBA 1st Vice-president
- Kunle Edun – NBA Welfare Secretary
- Solomon Odiase – NBA Benin Branch
- A. A. Atemagbo – NBA Auchi Branch
- Okoduwa Maile – Chairman NBA Ekpoma Branch
- Chris Ekuze – Chairman NBA Uromi Branch
- Kolade Olorunmola – Chairman NBA Igarra Branch
- Ogaga Emoghware – NBA Benin Branch
- Prof. Izevbuwa – NBA Benin Branch
- Prof. Inegbedion – NBA Ekpoma Branch
- Aderemi Oguntoye – NBA Lagos Branch
- Osadorlor Okunkpolor – NBA Benin Branch.