The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Suleja Branch has elected new Executives. They are:
- Okhaigbe, Clement Eddy Esq – Chairman
- Bala Tanko Maigaskiya Esq – NEC Rep
- Abubakar Yusuf Esq – Secretary
- Imokondo Vershima Simon Esq – Assistant Secretary
- Sani Asabe Hannah Esq – Financial Secretary
- Muhammad Hassan Adamu Esq – Publicity Secretary
- Eze Chidebere Faith Esq – Welfare Secretary
The Chairman in his acceptance speech thanked members of the branch for the opportunity to serve. He further assured of his commitment towards progressing the branch. He also highlighted some of the activities that would form part of his administration’s core focus. He went further to form various committees that would work towards ensuring the realization of his core objectives.
© Copyright DNL Legal & Style 2017.
This piece may only be copied on the condition that DNL Legal & Style is duly acknowledged in this manner: “Source: DNL Legal & Style. View the original