The Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment, in collaboration with its social Partners, International Labour Organisation (ILO) and other stakeholders have commenced the process of reviewing Labour legislation in Nigeria. In particular, they are:
- Labour Act Cap L3, LFN 2004
- Trade Union Act CAP T14 and T15, LFN 2004
- Trade Dispute Act CAP T8 and T9 LFN, 2004, Trade Union Affiliation, Trade Union Essential Services
- Factory Act CAP F1, LFN, 2004
- The Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act 2020 (to be Amended)
For more information on how to send in a memorandum, please view the attached.