Registration for the 61st Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt between Friday, 22nd of October 2021 to Friday, 29th October 2021 would commence today.
This is contained in the announcement by the Technical Committee on Conference Planning, NBA TCCP below:
- Registration shall commence today; Monday, the 23rdof August 2021 at 6:00pm and intending delegates can only register online vianbaconference.com.
- Registration will end on Thursday, the 30thof September 2021 and there shall be NO ONSITE REGISTRATION.
- All payments regarding registration should be made online via the conference registration website. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE DIRECTLY TO ANY NBA ACCOUNT.
- Every member shall be required to furnish his/her Supreme Court of Nigeria enrolment number.
- For our members recently called to Bar in July 2021, registration shall commence in September 2021 after enrolment numbers have been duly issued to them by the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- There shall be group registration with a minimum number of 10 persons per group and only the registered representative of a group shall be eligible to collect conference materials for members in the group.
- During registration, kindly enter all personal information carefully and correctly, particularly with respect to whether you are:
- physically challenged,
- aged 65 years and above, and
- attending with a toddler below 5 years.
- For any further information regarding registration, please contact