FROM: THE GENERAL SECRETARY
TO: ALL STATUTORY & COOPTED NEC MEMBERS
SUBJECT: NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Dear NEC Member,
There will be a meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) on the date and at the time and venue specified hereunder:
DATE: Thursday 24th June, 2021
TIME: 9:00 a.m. prompt
VENUE: NBA Auditorium, NBA House, Plot 1101 Muhammadu Buhari Way, Cadastral Zone AOO Central Area, Abuja – FCT
1. NBA Prayer
2. Review of the Minutes of the NBA-NEC Meeting of Thursday 18th March, 2021
3. Matters Arising from the Minutes
4. President’s Address
5. National Secretariat Report
6. Financial Report and Related/Ancillary Matters
7. Reports from Sections, Committees and Fora
8. State of the Nation
9. Any Other Business
1. This meeting will be held in strict compliance with the Covid-19 protocols and guidelines as established by the Federal Ministry of Health and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and attendance shall be limited to statutory and co opted NEC Members only.
2. Documents required for the NEC Meeting will be circulated, to NEC Members, by e-mail ahead of the meeting. Members are therefore encouraged to attend the meeting with their devices (Laptops, i-Pads, Smart Phones etc.) with which they can view the said documents. Members may also wish to print and bring with them, hard copies of the documents for the meeting.
3. NEC Members will be expected to arrive Abuja on Wednesday 23rd June, 2021 and to depart on Friday 25th June, 2021. For hotel bookings and reservations, kindly contact the Welfare Secretary, Mr. Kunle Edun, on 0803 869 5936.
4. For further inquiries, please contact the General Secretary or Mr. Ezekiel
David of the NBA Bar Services Department on 0703 700 0903.
JOYCE ODUAH, FICMC
General Secretary, NBA