FULL LIST OF MEMBERS QUALIFIED TO VOTE
This information release is issued pursuant to the provisions of the Second Schedule Part IV(9) and V(4) of the Constitution of the Nigerian Bar Association 2015 (as amended).
1. This list comprises of members of the Association that paid their Bar Practicing Fee on or Before 31 March 2022, consequently, are qualified to vote in the 16 July 2022 elections.
2. The ECNBA publishes the data as is, and hereby emphasizes that the primary responsibility for having an up to date, valid email and phone number lies with the respective lawyers. Thus, every lawyer on the voters list is required to visit the NBA Membership portal to ensure the accuracy of their phone number and email address between Wednesday, 1 June – Friday, 10 June 2022.
3. While this is the list of eligible voters, every lawyer on the list is required to visit the NBA membership portal to confirm that their email and phone number are accurate, as unique voters’ credentials will ONLY be sent to valid phone numbers and email addresses.
4. Please note that as part of the voting preparation, the ECNBA will be sending test messages to Lawyers to ascertain the integrity of the records provided.
5. Lawyers that encounter difficulties in receiving OTP on their phones may need to temporarily disable the Do not Disturb (DND) mode following any of the steps below:
a. 9mobile (Etisalat) numbers, Text START to 2442.
b. MTN numbers, Text ALLOW to 2442.
c. Glo numbers, Text CANCEL to 2442.
d. Airtel numbers, Text ALLOW to 2442