Our client, a leading organisation in the business and practice of Law is seeking to fill the role of a Senior Associate, Immigration and Private Client Service.
The ideal candidate must possess business development experience, especially within Immigration, Investment Migration, and have a strong legal and working knowledge of global CBI and RBI programs in Canada, Europe, UK, USA, etc.,
- Liaise with different Government Agencies in obtaining entry visas, corporate and individual permits/licenses for clients.
- Advisor to clients on business opportunities within their countries of interest and other countries, where necessary and help in obtaining same.
- Advise clients on different investment programs within their countries of interest and how to access same.
- Provide strategic, consultative, and transactional support to clients and their families/dependents for the delivery of compliant individual immigration services and matters pertaining to clients emanating from Africa.
- Develop business opportunities throughout Nigeria for the sole purpose of providing bespoke global residence and citizenship solutions for clients and their advisors pursuing investor and entrepreneurial migration programs.
- Undertake advanced research
- Draw up business plans for the Practice Area and follow through to provide results
- Minimum of LLB, BL
- Minimum of 8 years post-call experience either in-house or in a law firm
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong interactive relationship with Government agencies such as NIS, FMI, NCDMB
- and foreign missions in Nigeria
- Good understanding of the classes, requirements, and procedures for obtaining entry visas to Nigeria
Method of Application
- Interested & qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail. Receipt of applications deadline: January 13, 2023.
DNL Legal & Style makes no guarantee about positions listed on job openings published on this site and is not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of the employment process. It is the responsibility of job seekers to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and to verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting. Job seekers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.